This website collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Studio Dca STP SRL.
VAT number 05357910289
Controller’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of collected data
The Personal Data collected by this website, whether independently or through third parties, includes the User’s name, surname, telephone number, email, cookies and usage data.
The User is responsible for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate it; consequently, the Controller is free from any liability to third parties.
The method and place of processing collected data
The Controller takes the appropriate security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by IT and/or telematic tools and with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, in addition to the Data Controller, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing staff or lawyers or system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies) may have access to the Data if they have been appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Data Processors can be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Controller processes the Personal Data relevant to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or in another of the legal cases specified below, as long as the User does not refuse (“opt-out”) the processing. However, that is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is ruled by European law relevant to the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority of which the Controller is in charge;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of either the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing treatment and, in particular, to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. For further information on the processing location, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting the Controller. The Controller’s details are given above.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be stored until the Controller’s interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Processing the Collected Data
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Controller to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes:
Statistics and Access to accounts of third-party services.
For further detailed information on the purposes of processing and about the Personal Data that is important for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and by using the following services:
- Access to accounts of third-party services
This type of services allows this website to collect data from your accounts on third party services and perform actions with them.
These services are not automatically activated, but they need the User’s authorization.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to track User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining website use, compiling reports and sharing it with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened in the United States.
Personal data collected:
Cookies and Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than the basis to which he/she has given consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Controller, as well as on certain aspects of processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and ask for rectification. The Users can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain a limitation on the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request a limitation on the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than its storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Controller.
- receive their data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and, if it is technically feasible, to obtain its transfer to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Controller is in charge of, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller, the Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exert a right
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can request information from the Controller by using the contact details given in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the processing
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for the arrangement of his defense against abuse in the use of this website or other related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Specific information notes
Information not given in this policy note
Further information concerning the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services support “do not track” requests, please see the privacy policies of third-parties.
If the changes concern an occurrence of processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will get the User’s consent again.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data includes any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically by this website (including by third-party applications integrated into this website). This information includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the pathway followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the visited pages, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relevant to the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
The hardware or software tool through which the User’s Personal Data are collected and processed.
The service provided by this website as defined in the relative terms (if any) of this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document includes all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of several legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.